THE SCIENCE AND QUALITY OF S7
- S7™ provides high quality vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients
- We formulate our in laboratories commissioning state of the art biochemists and packagers
- Our product is manufactured in facilities that are in compliance with FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and are NSF certified
- Our product is manufactured and packaged in facilities that are Kosher Certified
- Our laboratories receive quarterly inspections from the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Tamper resistant packaging
- Impact Nutritionals formulary facilities have been supplying healthcare professionals all over the world with quality nutritional supplements for 30 years
- Our professional research staff includes Ph.D.’s with degrees in biochemistry, clinical nutrition, pharmaceuticals, chemistry, and microbiology
- After manufacturing, the product is tested to make sure that it meets USP standards for disintegration (how fast it breaks down in the stomach), dissolution (how easily the components go into solution), and stability (assurance of shelf life)
- We use the latest research information to determine which forms of nutrients can be most readily used by the body
- Years of use by thousands of practicing healthcare professionals has given us valuable real-world feedback as to what nutrient forms work most effectively
- Our facility is inspected by the FDA, as well as representative companies from Canada and Europe. Because our formulary voluntarily elects to comply with United States Pharmacopoeia standards, it is subject to unscheduled inspections by the FDA as well
- Our formulary is also GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified, ISO 9001 certified, and ISO 17025 accredited
Please visit our FAQ page for more information about our vitamin supplements during pregnancy.
* The comments contained herein are no substitution for regular medical care from a qualified M.D. or provider. The creator of this website assumes no responsibility for information used in lieu of seeking help from a medical doctor. Any person who is ill needs to IMMEDIATELY contact their doctor and seek personal medical services.